On January 11, 1910, The State Bank of Hesperia was formed by twenty-two stakeholders and operated out of the Ron & Ed’s Foodland building on the corner of Michigan and Division avenues. In December of 1910, the bank moved to its current location.
For the next 80 years, The State Bank of Hesperia served the members of the community until being acquired by Shelby State Bank on October 1, 1990. In 2010 Shelby State Bank celebrated 100 years of community banking tradition in the Village of Hesperia, and continues to focus on and meet the needs of the community to this day.
Like us on Facebook for special offers and local happenings around Hesperia!