MOBILE APP ENHANCEMENTS
Shelby State Bank is centered on you, and these mobile banking upgrades will bring you a better banking experience!
A better card experience is right at your fingertips
Ready for an easier way to manage your cards? Our upgraded card experience puts more control, convenience and safety in your hands. From instant card activations and customized spending limits to clearer purchase tracking and robust fraud protections, now you can do even more from one convenient place -- the palm of your hand.
Read about these great features below, and then scroll down to see the steps to get your phone ready.
Feel more empowered.
Control your cards on your terms.
- Turn your cards on/off at your discretion.
- Know where every card is stored online.
- Set spending limits based on location, amount, merchant type and transaction type.
- Create travel plan notifications for your financial institution.
Discover more convenience.
Enhanced features enable a smoother user experience.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your cards.
- Access card credentials without needing your physical card.
- Activate cards instantly so there's no more waiting on new or replacement cards.
Coming Soon! Easily add cards to digital wallets.
Find more clarity.
Deeper insights into spending means deeper understanding.
- Gain total transparency into every transaction with clear merchant names.
- Keep track of spending with a glance.
- View merchant name, logo, exact location on map and contact information.
- Contact merchants directly based on transactions. View spending by what, when and where.
Feel more secure.
Use your card confidently with uncompromising fraud protection.
- Report lost or stolen cards in a couple of clicks.
- Immediately turn off a lost or stolen card.
For those still using the CardValet service, it has been replaced by CardHub and new functionality as of March 14, 2023. To take advantage of these upgrades right away, here's what to do:
- If you haven't already, download our mobile banking app, set up an account and log in to get familiar with it.
- Turn on automatic app updates so you get the new features as soon as they are rolled out.
- Enable push notifications in the app so you know exactly what to expect and when.
CardHub will not be active until you download the latest version of the app manually or it is automatically updated (preferred).
We know you will enjoy the security and benefits of this enhanced app. If you need any further assistance, let us know!
Also coming soon: New statement designs featuring a streamlined appearance for easier reading and analysis, beginning March 25, 2023!