Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Debit Card FAQ's
Question: How do I report a lost or stolen debit card outside of business hours?
- Please call 1-800-472-3272 to report a lost or stolen card after hours.
Internet Banking FAQ's
Question: Why haven't I received the bank's response to my request for a password reset?
- Are your “spam” blockers turned on?
- Have you checked your “junk” email file?
- Does the bank have your current/correct email address?
Question: Why can't I login to internet banking, I received my initial password from the bank?
- If you are a 1st time user, did you click on the “First Time User” tab?
- Is someone else using the same “access id”?
- If your “access id” is for an account other than a “checking” account, have you changed the “account type”?
Question: Why won't the "temporary" password I received from the bank (via email) work?
- Are you typing the “temporary” password exactly as it appears in the instructions?
- Is your keyboard’s “Caps Lock” key on by mistake?
- Is your keyboard’s “Num Lock” key on by mistake?
- Did you click on the “First Time User” tab by mistake?
Question: Why am I receiving an error message stating "password missing or invalid"?
- Did you enter the correct “Access ID#”?
- Is your internet connection unusually slow (timing out)?
- Did you allow sufficient time for your “Multifactor Authentication” image and passphrase to appear?
- Have you accessed internet banking within the last 60 days (security feature)?
- Did you enter your password more than three times? (If so, you must wait at least 10 minutes before trying again. If insufficient time is allowed, then “Lock Out” will occur and your password will need to be reset).
Question: What if I don't remember the answers I provided for my "Multifactor Authentication" (security challenge) questions?
Answer: Have you notified the bank so that your “Multifactor Authentication” answers can be reset? (For security purposes, questions and answers will need to be re-established as a “First Time User” would need to do).
Question: What happens if I click on the "Forgot Password" tab by mistake?
Answer: The bank will email you the most recent password you entered. This password will be sent to the email address you provided at the time you applied for internet banking and you will be required to use this password to login and will also be required to change the password immediately.
Question: Why am I being prompted as to whether I am using a "personal" or "public" computer to access internet banking when I have already checked the appropriate box?
Answer: Our internet banking software provider is aware of this issue and working to correct it.
Question: How many months of checking account statements can I view and how do I view them?
- The previous 12 months statements are available for viewing.
- After selecting the account you want to view, click on the “Documents” tab, then click on “Checking Statement” tab for a text view of your statements or click on the “eStatements” tab if you had opted to receive statements electronically.